The Jokioinen Estate

The history of Jokioinen is, for the most part, synonymous with the history of the Jokioinen Estate. The Jokioinen Estate was founded in 1562, and it rose into prominence under provincial governer E. G. von Willebrand in the decades before 1809.

Nowadays, the Estate hosts various departments of Luke Natural Resources Institute Finland with the 200-year-old main building working as the administrative building.

 

 

 Image

 

Jokioisten kunta

Keskuskatu 29 A, 31600 Jokioinen

Kunnanvirasto avoinna ma klo 9.00-16.30, ti-pe klo 9.00-15
Puhelinvaihde 03 418 21, ma klo 8.00-16.00, ti-pe klo 8.00-15.30
Faksi 03 4384 025

Henkilöhaku (työntekijöiden ja luottamushenkilöiden yhteystiedot)
Sähköposti: yleensä muotoa: etunimi.sukunimi(at)jokioinen.fi
Virallinen sähköpostiosoite: jokioisten.kunta(at)jokioinen.fi